Re: [opensuse] Webcam / headset combo recommendation
  • From: medwinz <medwinz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:02:13 +0700
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Philippe Andersson <pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello list,

I recently migrated my father's computer from WinME to OpenSuSE 11.0. He
would like to use Skype on the new platform. Can you recommend well
supported choices for the following hardware:

- USB webcam
- headset

I use Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 webcam. It runs quite well and the
quality is very good. It includes a mic.
Running on my openSUSE 11.0 out of the box.

I don't use a headset, I only use my internal laptop speakers.

regards,
medwinz

--

Zsa Zsa Gabor - "I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house."