Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: Milho <milhoxp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 21:54:14 -0200
At first: sorry for the accusation... blame it on me the fact I forgot
the cultural difference between our countries. Here, it could be normal,
not offensive :(
I got a little stressed seeing the way my topic follows... It is not
anymore a discussion about how to set different wallpapers: it's a
discussion about KDE's quality... It became a simple flame war, except
for a little group that still discuss about the real problem.
I tried here to set a wallpaper in each workspace, but it sets the same
for every workspace. So, if there's any other option that have to be
changed, please let us know.
And I still don't know two things: when is KDE 4.2 being released? And
is it coming with Suse 11.2?
Thanks and sorry...

MilhoXP
A dumb brazilian :(