Re: [opensuse] openSuSE Server Setup page finally Reformatted - Need Feedback
  • From: Mike Coan <mikecoan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:08:45 -0500
David,

On Thursday 08 January 2009 14:20:34 David C. Rankin wrote:
Listmates,

[stuff deleted]
The direct url to my server setup page is:

http://www.3111skyline.com/linux/openSuSE-server.php

It is also under the menu item of "openSuSE Howtos -> openSuSE server
setup". Thanks for any feedback you can provide. Also feel free to
copy/download/hack it up for your own use as you like. Just send me any
feedback you think will make the page better. Remember, I am not a web
development guy, so some of my formatting and layout may be rather clunky
for lack of better words.

[stuff deleted]

I haven't had a chance to read it in detail, but it covers a lot of great
stuff. I am particularly interested in eGroupware.

Just wanted to point out that the second word of the page should be
"audience". Not trying to be a smart aleck, but sometimes if someone sees a
misspelling they don't give what follows much credibility. I know from your
many posts that it would be a shame for someone not to give the information on
your web page the credence it deserves.

Mike
--
Michael A. Coan