Re: [opensuse] rsync ?
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 19:06:02 +0100
David C. Rankin wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:

Erik Jakobsen said the following on 01/08/2009 11:11 AM:

Many thanks for the replies to my query.
Not that I understand much of it, but I will study the man page, and hope
I get more insight.

Isn't there an O'reilly book or page on it?

Did you see any ?. I think your reply is as good as "I have a problem,
pleas help me".
Can that be used to anything ?

No book needed.

In konqueror just enter #rsync or from the cli, just do rsync --help or
man
rsync. The man page is really quite good.

Ok David and thanks for your reply. I will try to follow your example.
That what you wrote here is a real help.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Erik Jakobsen OZ4KK