Re: [opensuse] Re: Getting KDE 3.5 With openSUSE 11.1?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:33:51 -0800
On Thursday 08 January 2009 08:29, jdd wrote:
Randall R Schulz a écrit :
This is extremely frustrating, given that it takes over an hour
each time just to get to the point where I'm presented with the
dreaded Gnome desktop.

What am I doing wrong?

did you choose kde3 on the drop down login menu (after install)?

There was no such menu. I got what I believe was gdm.

I'm now doing my third ab-inito install. This time I didn't change
anything about what software to install after selecting KDE 3.5.

jdd

Randall Schulz