Re: [opensuse] Getting KDE 3.5 With openSUSE 11.1?
  • From: "Larry Stotler" <larrystotler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:31:22 -0500
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've now completed two from-scratch installations of openSUSE 11.1, each
time requesting KDE 3.5 and yet both times I end up with Gnome. The
first time I did extensive package customization. The second time I
just selected the "patterns" I wanted, which included almost all of
them (and all the programming ones except Java).

I got TinyWM when I did an install specifically requesting KDE3.