Re: [opensuse] Flashlight broken on 11.1 box
  • From: "M. Skiba" <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:59:48 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009 11:55:18 schrieb Herbert Graeber:
Yay, got my 11.1 box + special "iContribute" t-shirt today!
Only sad thing is that the flashlight was broken...
It's one of those LED thingies, quite nice looking with the openSUSE
logo on its side.

I had problems with my Flashlight, too. I removed some of the black colour
from the screw thread using a piece of sand paper. Now it works fine.

I have another problem. The shirt is a bit larger than expected...

So what's the problem?
You just have to eat a bit more :P

Flashlight works like a charm here.

SCNR