Re: [opensuse] dvd authoring
  • From: Joe Morris <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 19:19:53 +0800
DeVeDe: probably the more complete one, but I experiment very long
blackouts between some clips (several seconds)

any ideas?

thanks
jdd

I have used DeVeDe with good success, even adding subtitles, etc. Not
sure why you have the blackouts. I always just create the DVD folder
structure (not the iso) and copy over the files to K3b to burn the
movie. I haven't worked with it in 11.1 yet, but 10.3 worked very well.

--
Joe Morris