Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: G T Smith <grahamsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 10:10:17 +0000

Amedee Van Gasse wrote:

ROFLCOPTER!!!
People, you're discussing frakkin' wallpapers!
That can hardly be called a major usability issue.
If you want to rant, rant about poor support for screenreaders, for the
visually impaired.

It can be.. It is usually staring you in the face all day. It is one of
those little things that make ones working environment a little more
acceptable. Rather like choosing your own lift (american: elevator) music...

I also can be visual cue if you are running session connections on
multiple machines in multiple windows.

However, you seem to be some saying you can do it anyway, so if this is
true in effect the original suggestion was incorrect. However, some KDE4
evangelists are saying that you cannot do it so detractor is correct,
WTF ... this gets messier the more I read about it, I think I will come
back to this when the cat fur has settled...

As for the lack of provision for or consideration of the visually
impaired I think that does deserve a rant or dozen... I am with you on
that one...

A happy enlightenment user with my own wallpaper :-)

I'll raise you with Ion. :-p

Damn ! :-)

- --
telephone.