Re: [opensuse] 11.1 install and work-arounds posted - I can add more
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 02:36:53 -0600
Mike McMullin wrote:

Direct Link to 11.1 Page:

http://www.3111skyline.com/linux/openSuSE111-install.php

David are you going to adjust the "killing Beagle" tip to reflect what
was said on the list, parts of Beagle are required by other things, and
it's best to stop/remove beagled?

Yes, in the latest removal it saves the beagle-lib dependency for
firefox.
Currently it is just killing beagle and kerry.

Now I have to figure out what in the heck could be giving these folks
403
error on my server? As long as they are not trying to access the protected
areas of the site, there shouldn't be any 403 errors going out..hmmm.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC