Re: [opensuse] Media mystery.
  • From: "Markus Koßmann" <mkossmann_ml1@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 09:34:02 +0100

Now, if I open the disk with Konq. or Dolphin, they tell me the total
number of files is 153 and the total size is 72.9G!! The disk cover says
it's a dual layer DVD. It contains English, French, and Spanish
languages. I'm presently extracting only the English files in K9Copy and
already (compressed of course) have a total of almost 7G and it's not
done yet!!

Can anyone explain what Disney has managed to do to get this much on a
dual layer DVD, which I had assumed wouldn't even play on an old DVD
player?

Probably some kind of copy protection ;-) Just put some wrong data into the
right places of the filesystem and you will get that.