Re: [opensuse] Re: YaST fails to configure Hauppauge 350 PVR card
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 01:16:19 -0500
On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 14:17 -0500, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
Marc Chamberlin <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

The only thing that YaST is reporting a failure on is that it wants to
install a package called ivtv-kmp-default. I do not find this package
on the CD nor in the online repositories.

There is no such package. ivtv is in the kernel package now. It is also
part of the pristine kernel- it got accepted into v4l.

My PVR-150 just worked out of the box.

Mine might have, but then I tried to configure it with YaST, obviously
there is a bug in YaST's TV-Card module.

Did you get Myth-TV to work or any of the TV Viewing apps?