Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:06 -0500
Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
On Tue, January 6, 2009 21:31, James Knott wrote:
Milho wrote:
Hi there...

Does anyone knows how to choose different wallpapers in KDE4? I use 4
workspaces (as default), but I can't find the option to select
individual wallpapers like I used to do in KDE3.5...
I could be mistaken, but I think that's been removed. It's one of the
"improvements" in KDE 4.

Really?
Please explain the screenshot in attachment.
4 desktops, zoomed out, 4 different wallpapers.

NO, you explain it! I have the latest updates (KDE 4.2 beta) and I can't
set diff. wallpapers.

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."