Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: "Amedee Van Gasse" <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 01:04:45 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, January 8, 2009 00:57, Mukul Singh wrote:
Amedee Van Gasse wrote:
On Tue, January 6, 2009 21:31, James Knott wrote:

Milho wrote:

Hi there...

Does anyone knows how to choose different wallpapers in KDE4? I use 4
workspaces (as default), but I can't find the option to select
individual wallpapers like I used to do in KDE3.5...

I could be mistaken, but I think that's been removed. It's one of the
"improvements" in KDE 4.

Really?
Please explain the screenshot in attachment.
4 desktops, zoomed out, 4 different wallpapers.

Amedee.

Photoshop :-P

BS.
I use Linux, remember. Now if you would have said Gimp... ;-)
But seriously. The only image manipulation was converting the png to jpg,
for file size.

Amedee.