Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: "Amedee Van Gasse" <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 00:38:32 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, January 7, 2009 11:13, G T Smith wrote:

Run this past me very slowly, KDE 4 the new flagship desktop was shipped
*without* the capability to change the desktop background to an image of
your choice! Somehow I missed this in the firefight on functionality
which explodes periodically on this list...

ROFLCOPTER!!!
People, you're discussing frakkin' wallpapers!
That can hardly be called a major usability issue.
If you want to rant, rant about poor support for screenreaders, for the
visually impaired.

A happy enlightenment user with my own wallpaper :-)

I'll raise you with Ion. :-p