Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: Milho <milhoxp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 20:20:22 -0200
Hi Sven.
I didn't said that I can't change the background image, qhat I said is
that I can't choose individual wallpapers anymore...
Before KDE4, we were used to choose one wallpaper for each workspace or
set the same for every workspace. Now, we can only set a wallpaper for
every workspace, understood?
:)

For everyone, I didn't create this topic to discuss about the KDE4
quality, comparing this with KDE3... I just wanna know how to do the
same things I used to do in KDE3 (I used KDE4.0 only for testing, but I
used 3.5 as default in my OpenSuse 11.0).
So, another 2 questions: when is KDE4.2 ready for final users? Is it
coming with Suse 11.2?
Thx a lot again :) And sorry for the english errors, but I am brazilian
and I don't speak english so well...

MilhoXP
"milho" in Brazil means "corn" in USA, so...
"don't eat milho!!!"