Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:36:16 -0600
On Wednesday 2009 January 07 14:32:47 Sven Burmeister wrote:
You have to go back to 4.0 to prove your point? that speaks for itself.

My statement was about both KDE 4.0 and KDE 4.1. I provided quotes supporting
the statement about either.

And there are hundreds of features that are part of KDE4 but not KDE3, so
kde3 is not ready for default, because it lacks features kde4 has?

No, because that's not a regression.

It's jsut that those complaining shout louder than those just sticking to
their work and enjoying the functionality of KDE4.

No, it's just that there are more of us experiencing problems.

See, I can make unsupported statements, too! :P

<troll>
Go away KDE 4 fanboi!
</troll>

KDE 4.0 and 4.1 were not intended for the average user. 4.0 was for
developers; 4.1 was for early adopters. Those are facts. IMO, that make
both inappropriate as the default desktop environment.[1]
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ((_/)o o(\_))