[opensuse] navigating in gnome/gtk open files windows
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:32:31 +0100 (CET)
Hello:

Kde open/save windows have an address bar from where I can copy full paths of
file locations and paste them into other applications (console, krusader,
konqueror etc). This makes very easy the navigation to the same place (in other
applications) where I saved a given file.
In gnome/gtk type open/save windows' location bar only shows the file name, not
the full path. Is there a way to make it show the full path, so that I could
copy/paste it?

Thanks,
IG