Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:32:17 -0500
Clayton wrote:
Run this past me very slowly, KDE 4 the new flagship desktop was shipped
*without* the capability to change the desktop background to an image of
your choice! Somehow I missed this in the firefight on functionality
which explodes periodically on this list...

As has been said many many many times, KDE4.0.4, and KDE4.1 are KDE
Desktops in development. KDE4.1 is NOT the final be-all-end-all of
KDE4.

So why is it the default KDE desktop, while KDE 3.5 is not immediately
obvious?