Re: [opensuse] 11.1 install and work-arounds posted - I can add more
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 00:43:26 -0500
On Tue, 2009-01-06 at 08:45 -0600, David C. Rankin wrote:
Rob OpenSuSE wrote:
2008/12/21 Leen de Braal <ldb@xxxxxxxx>:
Jos van Kan wrote:
David C. Rankin schreef:

David, I get an error 403 (no entry permission) on that url... I can get
directly to the download directory, however. Something with permissions
on
index.html?

Regards,

works for me
Well, not for me. I experience the same as Jos.

Me to! :

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is
either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
www.3111skyline.com
Sun Dec 21 07:45:28 2008
Apache/2.2.4 (Linux/SUSE)

Bummer,

I have a lot of apnic ranges blocked, let me fix my /etc/hosts-deny...

OK Done. If you were blocked before, give it another shot and let me
know if I
fixed it. Thanks!

Direct Link to 11.1 Page:

http://www.3111skyline.com/linux/openSuSE111-install.php

David are you going to adjust the "killing Beagle" tip to reflect what
was said on the list, parts of Beagle are required by other things, and
it's best to stop/remove beagled?