Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: Herbert Graeber <hgraeber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:11:10 +0100
Am Dienstag 06 Januar 2009 21:31:30 schrieb James Knott:
Milho wrote:
Hi there...

Does anyone knows how to choose different wallpapers in KDE4? I use 4
workspaces (as default), but I can't find the option to select
individual wallpapers like I used to do in KDE3.5...

I could be mistaken, but I think that's been removed.

Yes it has been removed. But it will come back in KDE 4.2 but with additional
features. So you can use different desktop plasmoids icons and panels (which
are aplasmoids, too) on each desktop. Because of that it had to be
reimplemented completely.

It's one of the "improvements" in KDE 4.

Uneeded sarcasm... Everybody on this list knows how you feel about KDE4. Not
neccessary to reapeat this each time.

Herbert