Re: [opensuse] Workspaces X Wallpapers (KDE4)
  • From: Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:48:54 +0100
On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 03:31:30PM -0500, James Knott wrote:
Milho wrote:

Does anyone knows how to choose different wallpapers in KDE4? I use 4
workspaces (as default), but I can't find the option to select
individual wallpapers like I used to do in KDE3.5...

I could be mistaken, but I think that's been removed. It's one of the
"improvements" in KDE 4.

The improvement is to have snow on the right and water on the left
screen. At least this is the case in my current KDE 4 on openSUSE 11.1.

Right mouse click on the desktop -> Workspace Settings.

It's also possible to configure this in the KDE control center.

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
Samba Team