Re: [opensuse] 11.1 install and work-arounds posted - I can add more
  • From: "Leen de Braal" <ldb@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:47:38 +0100 (CET)

Rob OpenSuSE wrote:
2008/12/21 Leen de Braal <ldb@xxxxxxxx>:
Jos van Kan wrote:
David C. Rankin schreef:

David, I get an error 403 (no entry permission) on that url... I can
get
directly to the download directory, however. Something with
permissions
on
index.html?

Regards,

works for me
Well, not for me. I experience the same as Jos.

Me to! :

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is
either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
www.3111skyline.com
Sun Dec 21 07:45:28 2008
Apache/2.2.4 (Linux/SUSE)

Bummer,

I have a lot of apnic ranges blocked, let me fix my /etc/hosts-deny...

OK Done. If you were blocked before, give it another shot and let me
know
if I
fixed it. Thanks!

Direct Link to 11.1 Page: