Re: [opensuse] Controlling zypper's Timedout when it is updating -- REPOST
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:50:28 +1100
Philipp Thomas wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:54:19 +1100, you wrote:

Following your comment I have now installed the proper way of doing
things on oS which is by using smart.

Which will trade one set of problems with another, so don't complain if you
have problems.

Philipp

Nothing untoward has occurred since I switched over, therefore what
cataclysmic and apocalyptic outcomes am I to expect by switching to smart?

Ciao.

--
"With the portion of mankind that is above average one may speak of higher
things; with those below it, one may not."