Re: [opensuse] strange Acrobat Reader problem
  • From: "Boris Epstein" <borepstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:26:18 -0500
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 05 January 2009 10:08, Boris Epstein wrote:
Hello everybody,

We've come across a PDF file that prints fine in Evince and KPDF as
well as from the command line (lp filename) but would not print from
Acroread. The error one gets is a vauge "draw error".

The PDF is right here:
http://www.wjgnet.com/1007-9327/14/7160.pdf

Perhaps its one of those "specially crafted" PDFs designed to exploit a
security flaw in (some version of) Adobe Reader??

Any idea what gives?

Thanks.

Boris.

Randall Schulz