Re: [opensuse] Problem running vmware 2.9 after installing OpenSuse 11.1
  • From: Husam Senussi <husam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:23:38 +0000
It is working for the most part. OpenSUSE 11.1 change things with my network cards. Since then I have not been able to figure out what to do to get them working. I can use the firefox extensions and login and have a console, but I have been unable to figure-out how to get networking.

Everything else seems to be working properly

For some reason as soon as I start vmware server my machine Hung,
No response at all.

I had worning and errors when I compiled modules.

BTY I meant vmware 2.0 not 2.9

Thanks for the reply.

Husam