Re: [opensuse] Stange fonts
On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 17:38 +0100, Gunnar Haaland wrote:
What have happend to my system?
Opensuse 11.1.
It is only my shell - konsoll - that act like this, x-term looks fine.
It is the same if I use KDE 3 - KDE 4 or Gnome.
Someone with a clue out there.

I’ve had a similar problem occasionally. It appeared more often with
Java applications than with konsole. The problem only appeared with an
old AGP nVidia GEForce4 card and the proprietary drivers installed.

A solution was to disable nVidia. What I actually did was use
alternative applications, like gnome-terminal instead of konsole.

--
JDL