Re: [opensuse] Open Office speadsheet question
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 23:21:59 -0500
Ritchie Fraser pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On Saturday 03 January 2009 16:25:34 James Hatridge wrote:
Hi all,

I have a speadsheet that is too wide to print. When I print it Oo uses
three sheets of paper. Is there a way to turn the speadsheet just for
printing?

Thanks,

JIM

Hi Jim,

Try Format -> Page
Choose the "Sheet" tab
Select the "Fit print range(s) to fit width/height" option.

Or simply select the correct orientation and have it fit on one sheet.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998