[opensuse] Question about repositories
  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 02:11:07 +0100
Hi all,
I have been searching the opensuse repository for a package called BRLTTY. Its
a package that will let a visually impaired user to use linux with a braille
display. There is something called opensuse blinux, but that only supports a
few braille devices. I have downloaded some RPMs but there are dependency
issues. So my question is, any other repository i may check out?
I have not worked that much with repositories in the passed, but I know what it
is.
Any help would be apreciated, many thanks.
Christian