Re: [opensuse] Image resizing?
  • From: Jerry Houston <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:57:18 -0800
On Sunday 04 January 2009 13:14:11 Teruel de Campo MD wrote:

I guess you do not want to use a program with a GUI. My approach is here
is pretty simple/

Digikam Edit/Select all /Batch/resize images and there you can get
proportional, non proportional etc.

When I tried that with the version of digiKam that was installed with SUSE
11.1, the Batch menu had one item in it, an empty space. So I searched for
digiKam in the software module of YaST, and found that there was a digikam-kde4
in addition to the one that was installed by default.

I installed that, and in the new version (which appears to be a beta), the
Batch menu has only "Convert DNG" and "Batch Convert Raw" in it.

Where did you get a version that offers resize in the batch menu?