[opensuse] Re: Stange fonts
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 18:12:15 -0500
"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr."
<bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Close inspection reveals that the fonts looks mostly correct, and that
most of the undesirable pixels are "video artifacts". Assuming the
problem remains isolated to konsole, it is most likely a problem with
the kde libraries on your particular combination of X/video card.

I don't think is is a KDE library problem (as long as the OP did not do
something weird to KDE manually). I personally don't use
Konsole. however everything is displayed correctly with I fired it
up. Something else is going on here. Maybe it is a compiz problem? I
don't use it or have it installed so I can't verify.

Charles

--
"The IETF motto is 'rough consensus and running code'"

-- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)
< Previous Next >