Re: [opensuse] Re: Tymeshare ??
  • From: ka1ifq <ka1ifq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 10:43:16 -0500
On Sunday 04 January 2009 10:20:35 Per Jessen wrote:
James Hatridge wrote:
Its always nice to back you claims "I've been a computer tech since
1949" up with proof.

That's easy - keep your written references.

The problem with that is that US companies don't give written
references, or at least did not back in the 70's & 80's.

Ah, that IS a problem, yes.
/Per
--
/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

Some companies will not give them now, the company I work for will
verify
start and end dates only. If a supervisor is willing to give a
reference it
has to be a personal one and not a company / boss one because of
possible legal problems if it is less than stellar.

Mike.