Re: [opensuse] Re: Tymeshare ??
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:05:58 +0100
Rikard Johnels wrote:

On Wednesday 31 December 2008 11:27, Per Jessen wrote:
James Hatridge wrote:
That's right, Tymeshare built Tymenet. Tymenet was one of the five
nets that was connected to make the internet. I've been trying to
find sometype of address for them to put in a new resume, but it
seems that they are out of business. That's what I'll put on the
resume "out of business". :(

Jim, why does it matter whether the company you worked is now in
business or not? I've got four previous employers that no longer
exist - they were either bought up, merged with others or otherwise.
I don't put that on my CV, I don't think it matters (that the company
went down the drain after I left :-)

/Per

--
/Per Jessen, ZÃŒrich

Its always nice to back you claims "I've been a computer tech since
1949" up with proof.

That's easy - keep your written references.

/Per

--
/Per Jessen, Zürich