Re: KSnapshot (WAS: Re: [opensuse] Open With)
Don Raboud wrote:
On January 3, 2009 06:37:16 pm Don Raboud wrote:

On January 3, 2009 05:08:14 pm Kai Ponte wrote:

Don Raboud wrote:

On January 3, 2009 02:45:31 pm Kai Ponte wrote:

I'd send a screenshot, but can't figure out how to do a screen shot
with a context menu open.

If you are using KSnapshot, just set a small delay before the snapsnot
is taken. Then go open whatever context menu you wish and wait...

I see that box, but it is grayed out.

If the capture mode is "Region" then the delay is grayed out. If The other
capture modes allow this option.

Sorry about that incomplete message.

I was trying out the KDE4 version of KSnapshot which I also have installed (I
didn't realize that). With the capture mode set to "Region", the delay
option *is* available. However, it doesn't seem to work so well. There is a
delay and then you can select the region, but after that it wouldn't quit
(the on-screen instructions said to hit escape to exit, but that didn't
work). CRTL-ALT-ESC eventually killed it, but I guess in the process I sent
the previous incomplete message by mistake.

Nonetheless I got it.