Re: [opensuse] Super Tux / Community Repositories
  • From: "Allen Zhu" <allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:58:15 -0800
No, no, that is from the official repository.

The commands for all of the different linux distros on the Super Tux
Wiki are all for each distro, ex. Opensuse uses the yast2 command...

Besides, that file is then downloaded from the OpenSUSE Repos...

Allen Zhu
allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx

Groucho Marx - "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."