Re: [opensuse] Simple OO question about combining a cover letter and a spreadsheet?
  • From: "Allen Zhu" <allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 15:05:23 -0800
Check out this website, Greg.

http://www.linux.com/feature/36815

It talks about 3 diffferent tools to combine PDFs, including pdfsam.

I personally used GhostScript last time I had to do it on Windows, since I
have it installed already.

But it seems as if pdfsam is easier...

Allen Zhu
allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx

Eddie Izzard - "I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from."

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)