Re: [opensuse] Kopete Webcam
  • From: Gryffus <gryffus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 23:36:45 +0100
https://bugzilla.novell.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=webcam

There is plenty of bugs filled already... Check if your bug isn't
already filled and if not, fill a new one :-)

Gfs

Michael A. Sterba napsal(a):
Hello Listmates,

Has anyone identified the issue with Kopete 0.12.7 (Using KDE 3.5.10 "release
21.11) not recognizing the webcam? I have 3 different cameras that work under
luvcview showing that the driver and permissions are correct. But under
Kopetes settings I get a blue screen that has the quality of a certain screen
of death... A classic M$ memory.

In the configure, devices submenu, there are no available selections.

When under KDE 4.1, I received raster lines only... even in luvcview