Re: [opensuse] Open Office speadsheet question
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:22:30 +0100 (CET)

On Saturday, 2009-01-03 at 18:13 +0100, lynn wrote:

Copy and paste it into a new landscape formatted text document and format it
from there. No one I've ever asked can give me a way of doing it. Everyone
thinks that they can until you ask them to show you and they loose 20 sheets
of paper each time they try!

In the view menu there is an option to view what it will be printed. I surrounds the cells to be printed with a blue border, and leaves the outside grayed. When it's going to be printed into several pages, each one is marked with a dashed blue border, and the page number is overlaid in big numbers in the center of each. You can resize or move the print area, and what will each page print (in all sheets), till you have the result you want. For example, you can change the font used for cells to make them smaller and fit the page.

No need to waste paper!

Happy new year L x

same to you :-)

- -- Cheers,