Re: [opensuse] Open Office speadsheet question
  • From: lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 18:13:06 +0100
On Saturday 03 January 2009 17:43:36 Don Raboud wrote:
On January 3, 2009 09:25:34 am James Hatridge wrote:
Hi all,

I have a speadsheet that is too wide to print. When I print it Oo uses
three sheets of paper. Is there a way to turn the speadsheet just for
printing?

Format->Page?

Copy and paste it into a new landscape formatted text document and format it
from there. No one I've ever asked can give me a way of doing it. Everyone
thinks that they can until you ask them to show you and they loose 20 sheets
of paper each time they try!

Happy new year L x