[opensuse] Kopete Webcam
  • From: "Michael A. Sterba" <cwo.usnr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 05:51:58 -0800
Hello Listmates,

Has anyone identified the issue with Kopete 0.12.7 (Using KDE 3.5.10 "release
21.11) not recognizing the webcam? I have 3 different cameras that work under
luvcview showing that the driver and permissions are correct. But under
Kopetes settings I get a blue screen that has the quality of a certain screen
of death... A classic M$ memory.

In the configure, devices submenu, there are no available selections.

When under KDE 4.1, I received raster lines only... even in luvcview
--

Thank you,

Michael.A.Sterba