Re: [opensuse] Kweather
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 05:51:35 +0100
Sergey Mkrtchyan wrote:
On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Erik Jakobsen <eja@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi and thanks for the reply.

I have installed the widget, but want it to be more visible.
Please have a look at the attachment. By the way, I downloaded the SuSE
option

Hey,

I don't think putting it on the taskbar is a good idea, just right
click on the desktop add widget and add from there. It's still looks
kinda odd, it doesn't let me configure fonts, and if I resize it at
some point text is not resized properly.

Back to my battle with KDE 4...
Sergey
Thanks to all who has replied to my query.

The trick that did it was to choose KDE 3.5.x
And the old well known applet are back again :-)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Erik Jakobsen OZ4KK