Re: [opensuse] Knotify4 CPU usage
  • From: JosipBroz <web_dept@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 23:49:34 +0100
Dne petek 02 januar 2009 ob 01:20:26 je Michael Letourneau napisal(a):
I have noticed that on 11.1 knotify4 seems to always be taking between 2-3%
of the CPU. I wasn't sure if it was my setup or not so I setup a new user,
logged in as that user, and still am seeing it take up between 2-3% of the
CPU. I looked in bugzilla, but didn't see any bugs with this. I did a
generic search with Google, and found some notes about knotify4 taking up
lots of CPU, like 50% in general, but those appear to be resolved...

Anyone else seeing this? I don't mind opening up a bug, but figured I
would ask first.

Michael

Same here. 2-3%.
My favorite is npviewer.bin though. Taking up no less than 50-70% of my CPU
all of the time, 24/7, day in, day out, 365 days a year. Thumbs up, Firefox!