Re: [opensuse] Super Tux / Community Repositories
Gabriel wrote:
On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I installed 11.1 on my son's laptop yesterday. I noticed that Super Tux
is no longer on the lists - I've added packman.

Also, what happened to the Community Repositories icon? I seem to have
to back to the manual way of adding these.

Community repositories is not available as a separated module since
11.0. You can add those repositories through Software Repositories ->
Add -> Community Repositories.

That blows.

Why was it removed? Any good reason?

As for the second question - any ideas as to where Super Tux went?