Re[2]: [opensuse] How to switch to the default Gnome menu
  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:42:24 +0100
Hi,
Yes, i mean the standard gnome menu with system, places, applications, etc.
many thanks,
Christian

On 2009-01-02 at 14:38 Gabriel wrote:

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Christian <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I want to switch to the default top pannel of Gnome and not use the new
menu in Opensuse. I am visually impaired and I find the classic pannel to
be much easier to navigate with the screen reader Orca.
How do I do that?
Many thanks,
Christian

You mean the standard gnome menu (Application, Places, System) or the
panel at the top?

The first one, just look for Menu Bar in the panel applets, in case
you mean a top panel, just move the current one to the top (right
click on the panel, check Allow Panel to be Moved and in the panel
properties select Top).

--
Kind Regards