Re: [opensuse] How to switch to the default Gnome menu
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:38:48 -0200
On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Christian <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I want to switch to the default top pannel of Gnome and not use the new menu
in Opensuse. I am visually impaired and I find the classic pannel to be much
easier to navigate with the screen reader Orca.
How do I do that?
Many thanks,
Christian

You mean the standard gnome menu (Application, Places, System) or the
panel at the top?

The first one, just look for Menu Bar in the panel applets, in case
you mean a top panel, just move the current one to the top (right
click on the panel, check Allow Panel to be Moved and in the panel
properties select Top).

--
Kind Regards