Re: [opensuse] Switching to Opensuse from ubuntu
  • From: medwinz <medwinz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 22:56:23 +0700
On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Christian <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I have been using that other distribution for some time now, but I am
thinking about switching to openSUSE since it seems to have some nice and
cool features compared to the other.
How do i install .deb packages on opensuse?
Many thanks,
Christian

There is an "allien" tool on openSUSE, but I think better don't use it :-)
Please search the packages in openSUSE repo.

Try this one to search http://packages.opensuse-community.org/

regards,
medwinz

--

W. C. Fields - "I never drink water; that is the stuff that rusts pipes."