[opensuse] Partition usb disk to boot 4 OS systems
  • From: Dave Feustel <dfeustel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:56:46 +0100 (CET)
I have read documentation on various disk partitioning programs but I
continue to be very confused (probably too much time spent with DOS
partition disks). I would like to repartition a new (DOS-partitioned)
usb drive so that I can boot any one of 4 bootable Linux operating
systems (2 32-bit and 2 64-bit versions of Fedora 10 and Suse 11.1). I
suspect this will be obvious to me after I understand the process, but
right now I don't understand just what is involved. Can soemone post the
sequence of commands to delete the DOS partition and create the needed
Linux partitions with their favorite Linux disk partitioning program?

Thanks.