Re: [opensuse] java impressions
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 07:35:55 -0700
On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 14:25 +0100, Michal Vyskocil wrote:
On Sunday 28 December 2008 16:01:46 Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
I for many years I've used a small java program to monitor my e-mail
that is in many ways unique (mailfaces). The problem was that since
opensuse 10.2 or may be 10.1 was not stable, occasionally freezing the
screen. Under opensuse 11.1 (java 1.6) is very stable and I have not had
any problems. The only thing is that the fonts do not look as good as in
the previous version. The same is happening with all the java
applications I run (freemind etc). I still have not found a way to
configure the fonts for java at system level.

Hi, please add the list of applications with bad fonts to the bnc#438674.

In summary to have mailfaces on all the time is a major plus for me.

http://members.cruzio.com/~jthomas/mailfaces/

-=terry=-

Done.

-=terry=-