Re: [opensuse] How do I do this with zypper?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 07:50:55 -0600
On Friday 02 January 2009 06:39:17 am Christian wrote:
Hi all,
I am used to other linux distributions, but i need to ask about doing this
with zypper. If I want to install an application from source and need to
build the dependency tree for that, how do I do that? Best regards and
thanks,
Christian

People use osc which is client for opensuse Build Service.

Excerpt from 'osc --help'
For additional information, see
* http://www.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial
* http://www.opensuse.org/Build_Service/CLI

You can modify osc commands, or roll you own, via the plugin API:
* http://www.opensuse.org/Build_Service/osc_plugins