Re: [opensuse] Kweather
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 13:59:04 +0200
Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 12:30 +0100, Erik Jakobsen wrote:

Can you see it in the collection of widgets ?.
If not how do you move it to the panel ?

I do not think kweather will be on the widget list. However you can
install

http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Weather+Plasmoid?content=84251

and put that on the panel. You may have to restart KDE. I had to to add
a widget.

I removed the kweather applet from my panel and it appeared in the list
of applets I then selected it and like magic it had returned to my panel
again. Therefore if it is not visible then it is either not installed or
broken. Trust me it works, please don't sow confusion.
Regards
Dave P